Blekko.com Search DescriptionThere is no need to wonder whether this Blekko.com a legit or ake thing. Blekko.com is absolutely a fake search engine which pretends to be a legit one like Google and Yahoo search. Users can not get anything from Blekko.com search, instead, users will be redirected to malicous sites and get infected with some other threats. It is really annoying with this Blekko.com thing. But the worse thing is that, there is no removal tool can remove Blekko.com virus completely. Users may find the computer weird but have no idea about what is wrong. Blekko.com redirect virus comes bundled with lots of spyware and adware that install themselves into user’s system deeply and hard to uninstall. The most effective way to remove this nasty virus is by manual approach with expert skills. This guide may be helpful for you. If you feel it’s too troublesome to remove Blekko.com Browser Hijacker, please feel free to get 24/7 online experts. And you will save much sufferings and time.
Blekko.com Is A Dangerous Infection
- The dangerous browser hijacker displays numerous pesky pop ups on your screen and redirects your specified websites on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Yahoo to harmful web pages.
- It is designed to allow remote hackers’ random visist to your PC without precaution.
- It degrades your system performance and causes system crash and network paralysis seriously.
- It traces your browser habits and computer data to steal your precious information such as banking account, password and even trade secrect for illegal intent.
Manual Solutions for Blekko.com Virus RemovalCyber criminals are somehow qualified with lots of computer skills so that they can create many smart viruses to make innocent computer users become their victims. And that’s why your antivirus program such as Kaspersky Malwarebyte cannot deal with it successfully. You will need to manually delete it by following these steps given as below:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys simultaneously to stop all processes of Blekko.com Browser Hijacker in the Windows Task Manager.
- Let’s open the Registry Editor, search and remove related registry entries of Blekko redirect virus
- All associated files of Blekko.com Browser Hijacker should be removed.
- Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\random things\ and delete it manually.
- Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\random things\ and delete it manually